Question about the 'Silence' command

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Mon Nov 19 18:41:52 UTC 2012

Nicole,
    I forgot to ask the most basic question.  Are you having any problem with media playback itself from the file?
Assuming not, one possibility could be that one of your bullets in the file is bad.  Make sure you run CHECK.  If that doesn't
turn up something,
send a copy of the transcript to Leonid (spektor at andrew.cmu.edu) to see what he finds.

--Brian