Mor on unix... unexpected behavior

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 4 18:06:54 UTC 2012

Stephen,

	I just tested the latest version of MOR on unix with the latest "eng" lexicon and it has no problem parsing word "breaking" for me. Make sure that you have the latest version of UnixCLAN and the latest version of "eng" lexicon. Finally, make sure that MOR program uses correct "eng" lexicon. You can specify the path to the right lexicon to MOR program with -l option.

If you are still having problems, then email to me directly the command line you are using and what MOR prints in Unix Terminal window along with the input file and the output file that MOR creates. Tell me what Unix version you are using and on what hardware platform.

Leonid.