Question about running check in CLAN

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Sat Sep 22 01:40:11 UTC 2012

Dear Jenna,
     The ISO-639.cut file sits inside the lib/fixes folder inside the CLAN folder.  For CLAN to find it, you need to set your LIB directory to the /lib folder, as described in the first pages of the CLAN manual and in this error message.  You don't need to move your files, you just need to click on the button called LIB as seen in the attached screenshot.

-- Brian MacWhinney