CLAN to sound analyzer

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Apr 10 18:51:56 UTC 2013

Rasmus,

	I did not realize that you were selecting multiple bullets to send to Praat. CLAN was sending multiple bullets to Praat in a reverse order because it was the most efficient way to implement that function and we always thought that people were interested in bullets on individual bases, so bullets order was not important. Since order is important, at least in your case, I have changed CLAN to always sent bullets in the right order regardless whether you select them from top to bottom or from bottom to top. New CLAN is on childes web site.

Leonid.