MOR with (un)til, (be)cause, etc.

Stephen Wilson smwilsonau at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:37:34 UTC 2013

Hi Leonid,

Thanks for your reply. I just downloaded the latest version of clan (V
08-Feb-2013 11:00), as well as the mor grammar (from
http://childes.psy.cmu.edu/morgrams/), and recompiled. Unfortunately I got
the same result as before:

*PAR: (a)bout (un)til (th)em .
%mor: ?|abutt conj|until^prep|until ?|theem .

I am using clan on Ubuntu 10.04. I compile with:
CC = g++
and
CFLAGS = -DUNX -Wno-deprecated -Wno-deprecated-declarations

The first line of the make file mentions using the -m32 option, but that
gives an error, so I don't do that.

Could you please let me know if you're able to replicate the strange
behavior on unix clan, or if I might be doing something wrong when
compiling or anything else?

Thanks a lot,

best,
Stephen