MOR with (un)til, (be)cause, etc.

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Wed Feb 13 03:21:32 UTC 2013

Oh, now I know what is happening.  Those links in the upper right are for a system of transcript commentary that
we implemented about two years ago.  It would allow people to make comments about what they think is going on in
transcripts.  For example, a teacher could use this as a method of interacting with students regarding a close analysis of
interactions.  In practice this was never used, which is a real pity.

I will fix it, but you don't need to use this facility or to login or register at all to use the browser. You only would do this if
you wanted to use this other facility.

--Brian MacWhinney