check error

Katie Lippitt klippitt at terpmail.umd.edu
Tue Feb 19 17:19:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am having trouble with the check command. When I try to use it I get this
error message:

> check  @
Can't open either one of the language codes list files:
  "ISO-639.cut", "/Users/KatelynLippitt/CLAN/ISO-639.cut"
Check to see if lib directory is set correctly. It is located next to CLAN
application.

   Lib directory can be set in "Commands" window with "lib" button to
   "/Applications/CLAN/lib" directory, for example.

I've checked my libraries and they aren't any different than usual.

Thanks,
Katie Lippitt