question about w option

HJ Heather Kim hjk.heather at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:33:56 UTC 2013

Dear Brian,

Thanks for your response. I did happen to discover the double-clicking
myself by *accident*, and found the feature very neat. I posted my initial
inquiry because I was wondering whether there was any other "shorter-cut"
than going back and forth between cha files and output file to be able to
get some contextual information.

In addition to the double clicking option, I think I'll also try out coding
+ kwal command option you suggested.
Thank you for your help!

heather kim