CLAN MFC stopped working

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Jan 7 20:02:09 UTC 2013

Tim,

	CLAN uses different resources to play audio and video media. For video CLAN uses QuickTime. The fact that you can play audio .wav media means that CLAN is functioning correctly. I would suggest that you first try to completely shutdown your PC and then reboot it, perhaps PC and/or QuickTime got into bad state. If that doesn't work, then try to uninstall QuickTime and reinstall it again.

Leonid.