Commands window dows not open

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jul 2 09:55:55 UTC 2013

	This problem sometimes occurs when you open CLAN on computer connected to a large external monitor and then open CLAN on the laptop's small built-in display. In this case the commands window opens somewhere off the screen. You need to quit CLAN completely and then open folder "C:\Windows\Clan" and delete file "CED.uPrefs". Now restart CLAN and commands window will open in default position.

Leonid.