Ctrl+D and Esc-8

Jocelyn Marzan jcbmarzan at post.upm.edu.ph
Thu Jul 11 07:11:40 UTC 2013

deleting *"CLAN.UPrefs" * did the trick! I can both access my commands
window and view linked videos using "continuous playback" as before.

thank you very very much, and thank you for responding so quickly,

 Joyce M

Prof. JOCELYN MARZAN, MA, CCC-SLP
College Secretary
College of Allied Medical Professions
University of the Philippines Manila
UP Manila Compound, Pedro Gil Street,
Malate, Manila 1004, Philippines

Phone: (632) 5267125
Telefax: (632) 5262271
Mobile: +639173691785
<jcbmarzan at post.upm.edu.ph>

*This email and any attachments may be confidential. Any unauthorised use
is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete
it and any attachments. I apologize for the error.*