Is it possible to alter the definitions of EXPAN and REDUC in CHIP?

rose maier rosie.maier at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 02:45:19 UTC 2013

Dear Brian,
Thank you! That works perfectly.
Regarding my other question (altering the definitions of EXPAN and REDUC to
include pairs with substitutions), I downloaded the Unix source code, and I
can see exactly where I would want to change it to run my desired analyses.
Unfortunately, I'm not quite savvy enough to be able to implement the
changes myself - I can edit the script to reflect the definitions that I
want for EXPAN and REDUC, but I'm not sure how to compile it so CLAN will
read it properly when I run CHIP from the command window.
Thanks again for your help, Brian.
Sincerely,
Rose Maier

Rose Maier