Early lexical acquisition

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jun 20 21:41:38 UTC 2013

Use this command:

	freq +o +t*CHI +o3

To get only words spoken by a child use this command:

	freq +o +t*CHI:

To get only words spoken by child to mother use this command:

	freq +o +t*CHI-MOT:

CLAN assumes that every +t option's argument ends with wildcard character, like +t*CHI*. So, "+t*CHI" will match "*CHI:", "*CHI-FAT:", "*CHI-MOT" and anything else that starts with "*CHI".

Leonid.