Exclude Utterances Containing a Symbol

Jacob Feldman jif5099 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 13:24:48 UTC 2013

Hello All,

I am trying to run FREQ on some old data, but all the utterances which
contained an action were coded as "&= action" so they are not automatically
excluded from the FREQ (or MLU) computations.  Is there any way to exclude
any utterance from analysis that contains the & symbol?  Or is there
another to exclude these utterances?  I'm open to anything that doesn't
involve recoding years of data.

Thank you,
Jacob Feldman