Problem with chip command

Zhuo Chen czcindy426 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 17:40:26 UTC 2013

Dear Leonid,

The chip can now handle delimiter "+...". However, I found that if there is
a note in square bracket in the speaker tier, CLAN will give me the same
error message "There is not a one-to-one correspondence %mor and its
speaker tier". I attached the file I was working on and the output file.
Could you have a look at it? Thank you very much!

Zhuo