treament of circumfixes

Bruno Estigarribia brunilda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 15:58:14 UTC 2013

Brian,
As usual, you are a step ahead. It is true that at least in this corpus,
the circumfix doesn't always appear "complete". Sometimes only the
suffixal part -i is present, with "no" from Spanish before the root. A
rather interesting case of mixing, I'd say.
We are doing the %mor tier, no question. I am just morphologizing the
main tier also to help my coder, who doesn't know all that much Guaraní.
My understanding is that mlu (and freq) will work on these old codes.
thanks!
Bruno