Problem using chip command

Zhuo Chen czcindy426 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 20:18:06 UTC 2013

Dear ChiBolts,

I was using chip command in CLAN. The check command said the files are
good, but when I ran the chip command, it complained that the %mor tier
does not have a one-to-one correspondence between the %mor tier and its
speaker tier. Could you help me with this?

In the attachment is a line with which CLAN told me there is a problem. I
found that if I get rid of the + sign from the %mor tier, chip command will
run on this utterance successfully. Otherwise, it will say that the %mor
tier does not have a one-to-one correspondence with its speaker tier.

Thank you very much!