Problem with chip command

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Oct 30 20:36:24 UTC 2013

Zhuo,

	Could you please email to me directly the data file that causes this error? From the error message that you've attached to your email I don’t see any reason this error message. CLAN does verify the one-to-one correspondence of %mor tier and speaker tier. CHECK should have complained about it too. Having your data file will help a lot to figure out what the problem may be and if it is a bug in CLAN it will help me fix it.

Leonid.