Chip command still does not work on the new data files

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 31 19:25:13 UTC 2013

Zhuo,

	Please, look in your "Mail Attachment" file at lines:

chip +t%mor +t%gra +bMOT +bINV+CCHI -ns- nb @
Thu Oct 31 12:28:11 2013
chip (18-Oct-2013) is conducting analyses on:

The "18-Oct-2013" is the CLAN's version number. For some reason your new CLAN installation has failed. Please try to get and install new CLAN again and try CHIP again. The latest CLAN version is "30-Oct-2013".

Leonid.