new English MOR

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Apr 11 13:14:48 UTC 2014

Dear ChiBolts,
     I have done some further work on the English MOR corpora using revisions to the MOR lexicon and rules and finishing the analysis of the Eng-UK files.  I fixed the problem with "does" along with many other problems.  Of course, there are always remaining issues with any automatic tagging.  New versions of the files and a new version of English MOR are on line.

Best,

-- Brian MacWhinney