combo using clause delimiters

Bruno Estigarribia brunilda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:25:19 UTC 2014

(Sorry, sent unfinished by mistake)
Thank you Leonid. Just to clarify: transforming this
*RAM:    Che~niko at 1 che#felí(z)@4 con at 2 mi at 2 concubin-o at 2 akue at 1 , [^c]
    ha(s)ta at 2 que at 2 un at 2a at 2 fatale at 2 a#menda at 1 hese at 1 por at 2
    liga-ite at 4 , [^c] nunca at 2 má@2 a#de(s)cansá@4 , [^c] ha(s)ta at 2
    que at 2 a#heja at 1 ichupe at 1 [^c] .

into this

*RAM:    Che~niko at 1 che#felí(z)@4 con at 2 mi at 2 concubin-o at 2 akue at 1 , [^c] +.
*RAM:    ha(s)ta at 2 que at 2 un at 2a at 2 fatale at 2 a#menda at 1 hese at 1 por at 2
    liga-ite at 4 , [^c] +.
*RAM     nunca at 2 má@2 a#de(s)cansá@4 , [^c] +.
*RAM:    ha(s)ta at 2
    que at 2 a#heja at 1 ichupe at 1 [^c] .

would work, right? Now each tier contains only one clause. But this causes
other problems, in that now you cannot do measures on utterances anymore,
correct? There is no way for any program to see a transcription break +.
and recognize that that tier's content in in the same utterance as
something that follows...
Thanks
Bruno