list of tags used by MOR

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 29 21:46:37 UTC 2014

Hi Rui,

	"n:prop" is the ONLY tag in all MOR grammars that is hardwired into CLAN itself. If MOR see a capitalized word, then it tags it with "n:prop". There is also a way in CHAT to specify any tag on speaker tier too. For example, tier:

*CHI:		word$foo .

will result in %mor tier:

%mor:	foo|word .

Beside above exceptions the command "freq -y +s"[scat *]" +u *.cut" will lists all the tags.

Leonid.