combination of different codes in the commands window?

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 4 17:07:55 UTC 2014

Sabrina,

	Do you always have the same number of error codes/sub-codes per each %err: tier as number of reaction codes per corresponding %rea: tier? Do the codes on both tiers align, in other words does the first code on %rea: tier always goes with the first code on the %err tier and the second code on %rea: tier always goes with the second code on the %err tier and so on? if the codes are not aligned or there more or less codes on %err: than on %rea: tier, then I would recommend to use KWAL command to search for a particular code on %err: tier and include the %rea: tier in the output. For example, assuming that your %err: and %rea: codes start with "$" then try command:

kwal +t%err +s$err_code +o%rea:

If you know both %err: codes and corresponding %rea: codes, then try COMBO command:

combo +g5 +s$err_code^*^$rea_code +t%err +t%rea:

Leonid.