Spanish MOR question

Kristina Vlahovic k.vlahovic at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 16:26:19 UTC 2014

Hello Brian,

I am sorry about the delayed response. Thank you for fixing the SPA MOR --
now both "busquémoslo" and "sígame" are recognized.

leámoslo (-ámoslo; NOT -émoslo) for verbs whose infinitives end in -er and
-ir; and the correct for would be busquémoslo (-émoslo) for verbs whose
infinitives end in -ar.

I hope that helps to clarify a little bit.

Thank you,
Kristina