How to get a list of all verbs in multiple transcripts after generating the .cex files?

Lulu lulusong at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 20:30:23 UTC 2014

Happy New Year to all!

I would like to identify all the verbs used in my transcripts. To do this,
I have already run MOR and POST and generated .cex files. I suppose I then
need to run KWAL on the .cex files (is that correct?). However, I'm not
sure how to specify the part of speech that I am interested in.

Thank you in advance!

Best,
Lulu