using +u in freq to get "merged" output

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Wed Jan 22 16:26:52 UTC 2014

Shanley,

	When FREQ and other CLAN commands were updated to create separate results for each individual speaker we have added a +o3 option for people who wanted to get combined results. If you see something that new CLAN can’t do the way old CLAN was able to do, then we encourage people to just type any CLAN command by itself in Commands window and press return key to get a short Usage listing of all available options for that command and their short descriptions. This is also helpful if you just want to refresh your memory of what options are available and what do they do.

Leonid.