double subjects

Zhuo (Cindy) Chen czcindy426 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:55:24 UTC 2014

Dear CHIBOLTS,

I found that you updated Manchester corpus. I believe it's because you
finished working on the problem of double subject.

I had a random look and found in Anne05b, you have this utterance where
everything before the verb "think" is tagged as subject.

*MOT:	what's that „ do you think ?
%mor:	pro:wh|what~cop|be&3S pro:dem|that end|end v|do pro|you v|think ?
%gra:	1|2|SUBJ 2|7|SUBJ 3|7|SUBJ 4|7|SUBJ 5|7|SUBJ 6|7|SUBJ 7|0|ROOT 8|7|PUNCT