updated tutorial sections in CLAN manual

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Sun Jun 15 10:13:37 UTC 2014

Dear CHIBolts,
    The tutorial sections of the CLAN manual (Chapters 2 and 7) were embarrassingly out of date.  I have updated them and the new version is on the web.  The final part of Chapter 7 still needs some work and I will post a fully completed version later in the week.  I have also updated the interactive tutorial which is found at http://childes.talkbank.org/clan/tutorial.zip.

-- Brian MacWhinney