If a verb occupies the structural subject position and is followed by a verb, it is tagged as subj

Zhuo Chen czcindy426 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 01:44:04 UTC 2014

Dear CHIBOLTS,

The problem is actually more widespread. In Anne08b, I found an utterance
"not want it" where "not" is tagged as subject. When you fixed the problem
of comma being tagged as subject when followed by a verb in Valian corpus,
I thought you fixed the problem in English-UK corpora too. Did you do the
retraining for English-UK corpora?