Can I have multiple layers of brackets with COMBO?

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 20 00:30:52 UTC 2014

Cindy,

	I am afraid I don't know why COMBO is just ignoring the second "+" part. It does that regardless of the order of those two part. I will have to debug COMBO to figure this out, but in a meantime you can just run COMBO twice like this:

combo +t%mor +t%gra +s"((*|this+*|that)^(v*+(adv*^v*)))" +d1 *.cha > total.cex
combo +t%mor +t%gra +s"((*|this+*|that)^(aux*+(adv*^aux*)))" +d1 *.cha >> total.cex

This will store output from both command lines into one file "total.cex".

Leonid.