Error message, CHECK on CLAN

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Sun Oct 12 15:51:31 UTC 2014

Dear Chaya,
     Thanks for your report.  I can't yet replicate it directly.  However, before checking further, please download and current versions of both CLAN and English MOR from the server to see if that fixes your problem.  If not, please send me your file to see if I can replicate it (macw at cmu.edu).

-Brian MacWhinney