VOCD manual

Amber ambalashes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 17:14:38 UTC 2015

Dear Brian

Thank you. When I have gone to run the +bN command, it is not working. I am
thinking that I need to download a newer version of CLAN (I can see from
want to avoid having to re-MOR and check all my transcripts to ensure their
compatibility with the newer version of the software. Is there anyway to
update my current CLAN software (without downloading the newer version) so
that will allow me to run +bN?

Best wishes
Amber