Trouble Running KidEval on certain files but not others

Yasmeen Faroqi-Shah umd.aphasia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 16:56:26 UTC 2015

We are trying to run KidEval on transcribed files. The files work perfectly
fine on Eval, but have many error messages when we try to run KidEval. I
tried uninstalling CLAN and re-installing it and ran KidEval. Some files
that didn't work before, now work. We have about 5 that still aren't
running. It keeps saying that the %mor tier doesn't have a one to one
correspondance, but it should because it runs without error in regular
Eval. Any suggestions?