Kwal : multi-word error

Leonid Spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Feb 24 14:45:55 UTC 2015

Thea,

	There must have been a bug in the "v. 02-July 2014" version of KWAL. I just tried the latest version of CLAN/KWAL and it does work correctly. I would suggest that you simply update your version of CLAN. If you do not want to update CLAN, then just remove the +s"*" option from the command line. The default function of KWAL is the same as selecting all words, which is what +s"*" option dictates. So, the following two commands will output the same data utterances:

	KWAL +t*MOT +t%syn +s"*" @
	KWAL +t*MOT +t%syn @

Leonid.