CHIP measures in a spreadsheet

Jenna jenna08 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 19:11:27 UTC 2015

Hello,

I am interested in using CHIP for a research project. I noticed that CHIP
outputs summary measures into a CLAN output file. Unfortunately, the
formatting makes it difficult to copy and paste into a spreadsheet. Is
there a way for CHIP to output results into a spreadsheet like KIDEVAL?
Ideally, I’d be able to run CHIP on a bunch of files and get a spreadsheet
printout similar to KIDEVAL. Alternatively, can the summary measures output
to a CSV that could be imported into Excel?

Thanks so much for your time,
Jenna K. Poland
M.A. Speech-Language Pathology Candidate, May 2015
Graduate Assistant to Nan B. Ratner, Ed.D
University of Maryland, College Park