Which MOR tier of Eve corpus is hand-checked?

Rui Huang huang3740 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 00:55:03 UTC 2015

Hi Chibolts,

  There are two version of Eve corpus I can find: one is from MOR Grammar,
the other one is from transcript database. When I run 'trnsfix' command on
both files, the one from database shows several difference between %trn and
%mor tier, but none in the script from Grammar file. A gut feeling that the
grammar one should be the gold-standard training data, but not sure.
  The manual says that the first 15 files of Eve corpus is hand-checked, so
it can be the testing data in an evaluation task. Where can I find the
hand-checked data?

Thanks for your time,

Rui Huang
Linguistics student
Graduate Center, City university of New York