Get frequencies of a list of words for each transcript

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Wed Jan 14 22:14:44 UTC 2015

Dear Lulu,
     FREQ has several options for putting results into tEXCEL format.  Just type FREQ by itself and you will see some of the options like +d2 and +d3.  In terms of including a reference to a list, there are various ways to do this and a lot depends on further details about what you want.  The simple approach is +s at F where F is the filename for your words.  But you seem to want something more complex, so I will leave this to Leonid to answer in further detail.

—Brian MacWhinney