Syntax highlighting in Sublime Text?

Amanda Huensch amandahuensch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 19:25:53 UTC 2015

Hi All-

I see that there's a way to have words/tiers in different colors (e.g.,
using color keywords). Is there a way to apply this setting to an entire
batch of files at once? In other words, if I wanted all instances of 'so'
to show up as green in a series of 200 cha files, could I run a command
that would create that change in a set of given files?

Thanks!
Amanda