video equipment

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Wed Nov 18 23:05:49 UTC 2015

Dear ChiBolts,

    After extensive testing, we have come up with a new set of recommendations regarding the use of iOS devices for video recording.  According to our testing, these newer methods outperform the earlier camcorder-based methods in terms of portability, flexibility, and resultant audio and video quality.   These recommendations  are found at http://talkbank.org/info/dv.html
    If you are doing video filming of live interactions, I think you may find this information useful.

Best regards,

—Brian MacWhinney, CMU

P.S. Apologies for cross-postings