accurate utterance and turn counts taking into account linguistic, verbal, and non-verbal contributi

A Cristia alecristia at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:27:55 UTC 2015

Dear Brian,

Sorry that my question isn't clear. The hope is to be able to *separate*
the different types; i.e. apply one processing scheme and get, for the
child:
- 1 non-verbal turn (pointing),

Run a different analysis and get, for the child:
- 1 verbal non-linguistic turn (&baba),

Run a different analysis and get, for the child:
- 1 linguistic turn ("baby")

Regular MLT groups all together, as you point out.

Thank you very much,

Alex