Add syntactic categories/ Use other grammatical codes

spektor spektor at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Oct 23 14:48:05 UTC 2015

	The grammatical codes do not need to be declared anywhere other than where they are used, for example in lex folder in some ".cut" file you would have: word {[scat qm]} . MOR relies on POST command to complete tagging process. Creating grammar is a complex process and a small mistake in early stages could cause a lot of problems further down the line. Please, send details of what you are trying to achieve along with a sample of your data and any lexicon you have so far to Brian MacWhinney at macw at cmu.edu <mailto:macw at cmu.edu> or to me directly and I will try to assist you.

Leonid.