Sonic mode does not show sound waves & video does not play

juliaruser at gmail.com juliaruser at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 20:33:03 UTC 2015

Dear Leonid,

I'm not the one with that problem. It's my student and she tried to contact
you, but that did not seem to work. Here is her answer. Sonic mode still
doesn't work:

*“Hi. *

*Julia Ruser has been in contact with you on my behalf concerning some
problems with sonic mode. It is not possible for me to see the sound waves.
*

*I have tried everything you suggested without any luck. *

*You asked me to upload the files to your site, so you can test it on your
end.. Not even that is possible - I just get an error with the video-file.
I have tried twice. *

*Is it possible that the problem occur because of the m4v-format? - I
haven't had any problems with MOV- or MP4 - do you think it would help, if
I had luck converting the file to one of those formats instead? *

*Thank you. *

*Kind regards,*

*Mie“*And another e-mail from my student:

*Hi!*

*I am not able to get through on the forum as far as I can see.. *

*I have tried converting the file to something else, without any luck. *

*Will you please let them know that nothing really works? *

*-Now Clan crashes too.. Perhaps it’s because of windows 10, but I don’t
have any problems with the older files I have been working on. – I can open
them and they still work fine. *

*-Mie*I hope you can help.

Best,
Julia