free foot pedals

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Sep 10 20:03:28 UTC 2015

Dear ChiBolts,

     We have two X-keys USB transcriber foot pedals that we are no longer using and which would be happy to mail for free to a good home (in the United States). They can be used with transcriber mode in CLAN and probably with other programs.  For a description of these units, you can see  http://xkeys.com/XkeysFootPedals/index.php <http://xkeys.com/XkeysFootPedals/index.php>
     First come, first served.

Best,

— Brian MacWhinney, CMU