Argentinean-friendly Spanish mor files + cumulation

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Sep 17 17:31:27 UTC 2015

Dear Alex,
     I am the person who develops, maintains, and changes the SPA files for MOR and I am happy to make changes as needed.  I understand roughly how the -ás, -és, -ís endings work.  They code for 2S and they attach to an unmodified stem, which would be the infinitival stem in the SPA grammar.  But I don’t understand how the forms without the “s” work.  Adding additional nouns and adjectives is easy enough.  You could just send me a file with the forms and their translations and I will put them into the relevant part-of-speech files.

—Brian MacWhinney