French transcription help

Vivienne Rogers viviennerogers at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 08:00:45 UTC 2016

Hello

I’m transcribing some French data and I’ve got an error with all the apostrophe words, e.g. l’ homme or qu’ on ... For the qu’ words I’ve put qu(e) and that gets around it but for the determiners I don’t want to assign a gender as it’s L2 learner data and I want to search for all the genders. If I add that information in then it will mess up my combos (I think). I’m also having a problem with compound words that we used to do as quelque+chose. I’m using the new fra mor that I downloaded from the website yesterday and using a mac.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards

Vivienne