syntactic complexity using MEGRASP?

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Aug 25 15:22:02 UTC 2016

Dear Kimberley,
One measure people have used for AD is propositional density.  There is an automatic syntactic complexity analyzer built into CLAN.  However, you need to first have a %mor line created to use it.   In general, most measures of complexity will require some kind of part-of-speech tagging or syntactic analysis.

--Brian MacWhinney