new file with the %mor line

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Dec 8 23:22:19 UTC 2016

Dear Stéphanie,
Davida pointed out to me that I didn’t really answer your question.  If you use the +d option, it still creates a new file and replaces the old one.  However, it should be easy enough to just copy your folder or file before doing this to save the original and then the new version created using +d will have the %mor line.

--Brian