Referencing CLAN for my work in clinic

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Sun Feb 28 01:23:53 UTC 2016

Dear Drew,
     When you are using AphasiaBank materials, we ask you to cite this paper:
MacWhinney, B., Fromm, D., Forbes, M. & Holland, A. (2011). AphasiaBank: Methods for studying discourse. Aphasiology, 25,1286-1307.

This information is in the Ground Rules for usage of TalkBank data, given on this page.

Best,

— Brian MacWhinney