MLU warning message

Yuriko Oshima-Takane, Dr. yuriko.oshima-takane at mcgill.ca
Sun Jul 10 20:03:12 UTC 2016

Hi Brian,

When we ran MLU on a French transcript (after MOR &POST),
we got the following warning message:

*** File "c:\Users\Lab\Desktop\Training\work\data\30FInput8_CODED.MOR_CORR.cha": line 100.
WARNING: %MOR: TIER DOES NOT LINK IN SIZE TO ITS SPEAKER TIER.
THIS MAY EFFECT RESULTS OF THE ANALYSES.

*CHI:     &ta .
%act:     pointe l'écran
*MOT:  il roul:e .
%mor:   pro:subj|il v|rouler-PRES&SUB&13s .   (LINE 100)
%tim:    00:03:00
*CHI:     roule .
%mor:   v|rouler-IMP&2s .

The %mor of line 100 looks okay to me. Please let us know what the problem is and how this effect results of MLU analysis.
Thank you.

Yuriko