problem with mor command

Nan Bernstein Ratner nratner at umd.edu
Tue Jun 7 14:19:18 UTC 2016

New versions of mor automatically overwrite and replace your original file,
as though you used the switch +1; perhaps this is the problem? If you want
to rename output, you may need to specify desired name of new file, rather
than generic +f?

Nan

Nan Bernstein Ratner, F-, H-ASHA, F-AAAS, ABCLD
Professor
Hearing and Speech Sciences
University of Maryland
0100 Lefrak Hall
College Park, MD 20742
nratner at umd.edu, 301-405-4217

ADVANCE Professor, College of Behavioral and Social Sciences
Director, University of Maryland Autism Research Consortium (UMARC),
www.autism.umd.edu
Faculty, Language Science (languagescience.umd..edu), Neuroscience &
Cognitive Neuroscience (NACS, nacs.umd.edu), Developmental Science Field
Committee

http://hesp.umd.edu/facultyprofile/bernstein%20ratner/nan

My PubMed Bibliography
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1-UVaaDdREZ/bibliography/40436718/public/?sort=date&direction=ascending>